SmartHub is Holmes-Wayne Electric's free online bill payment system that allows members to monitor their energy use. A SmartHub account must be created before members can begin paying their electric bill.
- Provides 24-hour access to your account
- Allows members to pay electronically by checking/savings account, Mastercard or Visa
- Display posting of payments in real time, during office hours.
- Provides current and and historical billing information
- Allows members to enroll in Paperless Billing
- Members with multiple account can pay with a single payment.
- Allows members to report outages and submit meter readings
- Includes free app for smartphone and tablets. Download it by searching "SmartHub" in either the Apple Store or Android Marketplace. The log in information is the same for both the website and mobile app.
Click here for Smarthub set up instructions
Click here to log into SmartHub
Older browsers that do not support the latest encryption protocols are no longer considered secure. All users should upgrade their browsers to stay secure on the internet. Supported browsers include:
Internet Explorer 11+
Android 5.0 +
Safari iOS 5.0+