Reporting An Outage
How to Report a Power Outage
- Make a report on your Holmes-Wayne Electric SmartHub account.
- Call our 24-hour outage hotline at 866-674-1055.
- Sign up for outage texting to report outages and receive updates via text message.
If you are unsure why your power has gone off, take these steps to see if the outage is caused by a problem within your home:
- Check the fuses or circuit breakers to be sure they are "ON."
- Check the main breaker panel. If the breaker is off, there could be a wiring problem between the breaker and your facilities. Check for a problem before turning this breaker back on.
- Check to see if your neighbors have power.